Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Easter Bunny Smiley Cookies Review


I am so pleased that I got the chance to review Smiley cookies again!  I got to review them back during Thanksigiving, and they were a hit then.  But even more so were these wonderful bunny cookies.

When these Easter cookies arrived, my daughter and I were the only ones home, and we were pretty excited.  I was pleased with the decor and the vivid colors.  I have always admired Easter cookies in the store, but these Easter bunny cookies take the cake!  I would be very proud to serve these at any church or friend gathering.

However, my family had other ideas.


My mom said that these cookies tasted better than the ones at Thanksgiving time.  Even I thought they seemed much fresher.  I was pleased to see that you could freeze these--I hadn't noticed that before.  But since there are only a couple left, freezing them will not be necessary.

Be sure to check out Smiley Cookies on facebook.  And if you would like to order these cookies for Easter (or any other time of the year), you can get 10% off your order (except gift cards) by entering the code  BLOG10 at checkout. I think it safe to say that you will find something for even the most picky people in your sphere of influence.  I highly recommend this site for cookies as well as other items.   This is a company that delivers exactly what they say they will do.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here