Saturday, March 24, 2012

Woman of God Wristband Review


I had the great privilege of reviewing one of these great Christian wristbands.  Of course, silicone wristbands are all the rage now with the young set, but there is nothing that says that women my age cannot wear Christian silicone wristbands, right?

When the wristband arrived, I was concerned that I would be very conspicuous while wearing it.  After all, I am in my 30's, and they might bring undue attention to me.  I was also concerned that I might not like the feel of the wristband.

I am happy to report that I wore this wristband, and I absolutely loved it!  It felt comfortable, and it was nice to wear and be reminded of who I am.  Or to whom I belong.  I am a Christian woman, and after all, why should I be ashamed to let others know that I am?  And this is a very harmless way.  The wristband felt comfortable, and I did not feel conspicuous.  I wore it while subbing in a P.E. class, and it was so nice to look down and be reminded to pray to God and to be reminded of how I should live my life.  While no one asked me that day the meaning of the wristband, I believe that at some point it could be a conversation piece.

In short, these lovely wristbands are for any woman who wants to be reminded and/or let the world know whose she is!  I highly recommend them, and I look forward to wearing mine for quite some time.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here