Thursday, March 8, 2012

TigTagz ID Wristbands for Kids Review


You're heading out the door for a fun day out with the kids...have you considered what to do if you and your child are separated? You could put a sticker on their back with your phone number written on it, but those rub off on the car seats. What about writing your number on their arm? That won't work, it can easily wash off. What about a piece of paper in their pants pocket? Hmmm...that can get lost, and who wants a stranger digging through their child's pants. There really isn't a good solution...until now! 
TigTagz ID bracelets are perfect for anywhere your child might get lost. Really cute styles for boys and girls are fun to wear and impossible for kids to remove. By putting a TigTagz ID bracelet on your child, you are ensuring that your vital contact information will be with your child should you become separated. You can even add a medical alert! TigTagz ID bracelets are tear-proof, sweat-proof, smear-proof, and water-resistant. When put on correctly, the only way to remove the bracelet is with scissors. Kids LOVE wearing TigTagz bracelets and you can have peace of mind knowing that your child has such important information right on their precious little bodies!

I have used safety bracelets before when I have taken my daughter out to a theme park or the like.  I even have one of those safety bracelets somewhere with her information on it.  The drawback I always felt in that was that if the information changed, a new bracelet would have to be purchased.  

When I received these for review, I was glad to find that I was given more than one.  I control what is on the wristband, and I can change it is necessary.  I could put any information necessary.  And I love the fact that my daughter cannot get them off!  Okay, I haven't tested that yet, but I am going to trust that basicially she will not be able to.

Since our weather has been pretty awful lately, we haven't had the opportunity to go out and about much.  But I have these really neat wristbands set aside to use once we do.,  My daughter loves bracelets so this is a perfect thing for her.  She is nearly nine, and she still struggles with all of our personal information.  I know that even when she does completely learn it, there is always the chance that she will be incapacitated and unable to respond to adults trying to help her.  What a great peace of mind to have a wristband that can be displayed so that the adults have the information needed to help.

Like this company on facebook.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here