Sunday, March 4, 2012

Meal Plan Monday (3/4-3/11)

I had a pretty successful week, and I only have one more thing to make, so I will recycle one recipe from last week.  The others will be from my e-mails--I'm trying to clean my e-mails out.  I am actually going to "steal" an old recipe plan with a few tweaks to it from Oregon Cottage.  You'll notice all the links, and I will let her know what I am doing.  It sounds really good!


Meal 1Chicken-Fried Steak with Sausage Gravy (Yes, I know.  This one is not the healthiest, but I don't mind an occasional splurge.)
Green Beans
Mashed Potatoes


Meal 2: 







Meal 3:  Baked Chicken (I am choosing the honey baked)

Garlic Green Beans (I will be using frozen)
some kind of salad--spinach would be great!










Meal 4: Egg Salad Sandwiches, Carrots, chips
I plan to make this whole wheat bread, if I can:
Whole Wheat Sandwich Bread








Here is the link to meal plan: http://www.anoregoncottage.com/2011/04/mondays-menu.html

Now, I do need a dessert or something like that, so here is what I plan to make.

I plan to make the following:

If you are wondering, I do make bread though I haven't in a while.  I am happy to have the chance and plan to get going on that.  It seems like I will be doing some good cooking, but it is fine!  I think it will be a good week of recipes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here