Saturday, March 24, 2012

Changes in Blog Posting

If you have followed me for a long time, you might have noticed lately that my posting schedule has changed.  I used to do certain themes and topics that related to the day.  I had one for every day of the week.  And I did my best to keep up with that schedule.  As my blog has continued to grow, I have decided to not hold myself to that schedule.  I used to not know what to write about, but now I have enough content to keep things going.  So, I have decided to just go with things as they are now.  I will do my best to publish "This Day in History" each day, since that is what my blog is most known for.

I will get back to publishing my meal plans--I have been taking a bit of a hiatus with that due to domestic issues.  And I will still publish personal posts here and there--mainly about my spiritual struggles and things with my mom and daughter.  I plan to rethink my blog a whole lot this summer and possibly even look at making a change to a different blog platform--even though I honestly love blogger.  I am grateful to every one of my faithful readers.  You keep me going!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here