Monday, July 2, 2012

July 3-8 Meal Plan--Using Cook'n Software

As you might know, I am giving away three copies of this software (here and here), and I am even more pleased as I have planned my first meal plan with it!  I cannot believe how fast I did it! In less than 30 minutes, I have planned the meals and printed the grocery list!   The hardest thing is that is it not as easy to list my meals here, but I plan to try.  I may be able to leave a link in the future, but these are my meals for this week:

Meal 1:  Rachael Ray's Steakhouse Shepherd's Pie
Meal 2:  Chicken Tetrazini
Meal 3:  Garlic, Apple Pork Chops
Meal 4:  Vegetarian Pot Pie

I am going to make sure that in the future I can put pictures and maybe list the link, but this is it for the week.  If you would like any of the recipes, let me know.  I can easily e-mail you!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by Me + the Moon! Following you back via GFC:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here