Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Freschetta® pizza team’s The Strength of 1™ campaign


Now through the end of October, 2012, the makers of Freschetta® pizza are helping to promote breast cancer awareness through their new The Strength of 1™ campaign, which includes sponsoring Bright Pink, the only national non-profit organization focusing on the prevention and early detection of breast and ovarian cancer in young women, while providing support to high-risk individuals. The mission of this The Strength of 1™ initiative is to inspire everyone to realize they can make a difference in some way in the fight against breast cancer.

Now, I don't know wjat you think, but Freschetta Pizza is one of the best frozen pizzas out there (in my humble opinion). And breast cancer is still a major killer of women.  I think when  company does something wonderful like this, we should support them.  I took the pledge, and I think you should, too!

Check out the pledge on facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/freschettapizza

There are several things you can do:

  • share stories
  • share via social media
  • proper breast prevention (including monthly exams)
  • And much more!
I took the pledge, so be sure to take it, and share it with your friends and family.  Together, we can find a cure!

 “I occasionally receive compensation in the form of products for posts. However, the opinions I share are solely my own.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here