Thursday, September 20, 2012

Toe Juice Review



Have you ever heard of Toe Juice?  I know I had heard of it, but I honestly knew nothing about it.  In fact, I wasn't certain if it was a drink or something you rubbed on your feet.  I was pretty interested to give it a try.  And to learn the history of this company.

The history of the company goes back to 1970.  Royce Gardner, a high school teacher in Boise, Idaho, had a baby son who had dry, cracked feet.  He had only tried creams and lotions that did not work and were very messy.  So he produced the first batch of Toe Juice, and it worked!  




Toe Juice has received testimonials that cite it as effective in treating the following maladies:
  • Acne
  • Athletes foot
  • Cold Sores
  • Diabetic
  • Eczema
  • Foot Problems
  • Ichthyosis Psoriasis
  • Insect Bites
  • Jock Itch
  • Jungle Rot
  • Misc. Skin Irritation
  • Rashes
  • Ringworm
  • Warts
So are you wondering about my experience?  Well, I was skeptical at best.  I have seriously cracked feet, and I have some horrible callouses on the balls of my feet.  They sometimes cause me pain, and I have tried a lot of creams and lotions, and it has only ever been a partial cure.  This has been a problem for years, as a matter of fact.

When I tried Toe Juice for the first time, I was impressed with how easily it rubbed into my feet.  It was not messy, and it almost instantly dissolved.  While I have not noticed any major changes yet, I plan to keep working with it.  I am confident that this may be the product I am looking for!

Toe Juice is available in so many different places.  

  1. Walgreens
  2. Bed Bath Beyond
  3. Jewel-Osco
  4. Albertsons
  5. Supervalu
  6. McKesson
  7. ACME
  8. Broulims
  9. Kerr Drug
  10. hi-school pharmacy
  11. Fruth pharmacy
  12. Target Pharmacy
  13. Walmart Pharmacy

With all these choices, I think you are just about guaranteed to find a place nearby that sells this, so I definitely invite you to check it out.  My daughter has a small wart, and I plan to get busy and start using Toe Juice on it!

While you are checking out this great product, be sure to check them out via social media:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here