Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wholesale Halloween Costumes Review




Halloween is honestly just around the corner, and of course, all the parents are scrambling to be able to find the perfect costume for their kids at a reasonable price.  I want to inform you of an unbelievable site where you are to find everything you need for a memorable Halloween!
Wholesale Halloween Costumes

Now, I bet I can guess what you're thinking.  "Wholesale" implies that you have to a join a club to receive a discount, but that is not the way this company works.  You can go directly to their website and buy at the wholesale price with absolutely no strings attached.  And they have costumes for every holiday you can imagine.  They have every size you can imagine from infants all the way up through adults.  If they don't have your costume, you probably won't find it anywhere else.

Since my daughter already has a costume, I thought it would be nice to get a costume for a friend.  I actually did not pick it out.  My daughter and her best friend went on the site with my help, and they found the perfect costume for my daughter's best friend's nephew.  He is three (if I remember right), and he is all boy--very active!  They chose the piectured costume for him--a buccaneer costume   We all knew it was the perfect costume for him, and the size was ideal.  His mom said 3T-4T, and that is exactly what the costume is!

I have not had the opportunity to see him in the costume, but I can attest to the fact that what you see pictured above is exactly what comes (without the cutlass, thankfully).  They have thought of everything.  Not only does it have the pants and jacket, but it has the boot covers!  How darling is that.  It is truly reminiscent of real pirate history. I wish I had a picture of him in the outfit, but maybe I can update this review after Halloween with his picture. I'll have to see if I can talk his mother into it.  She's one of those mothers who would like to start a blog but hasn't actually had the opportunity to do so yet.  Maybe I can finally convince her!

Oh, one other thing that might be important.  If you place an order with them by 1  P.M. EST, your order will go out that day!  And I can attest to the fact that this company shps fast!  And that is important with Halloween being only a little over a month away.  And if you're worried about the delivery date, you can actually check out what date your costume will be delivered right on the site, so be sure to check it out.

Be sure to check out the company via facebook as well!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here