Monday, September 17, 2012

Internet Safety Tips For Kids & Teens Infographic

I am an educator, and I have watched how the issue of the internet has become something that students face on a regular basis.  No matter how many times that teachers and other adults tell children and teens to be safe online, it seems that the problem continues to increase.  As you can see in the following infographic, there are many things that parents can do to keep kids safe when they are online, and I invite you to check them out!  Parents should be the first line of defense in this internet battle which our kids are compelled to fight.  If you don't know, I'm a parent, too, and this is something that I take very seriously where she is concerned.

Illustration source: Lexero Internet Attorney
Want to add this illustration to your site too? Get the code here.

1 comment:

  1. This is great my son is 12 and using the internet more and more and it worries me thanks for the information.

    sethandtjay at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here