Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Theraderm Anti-Aging Lip Complex Review



I have always been known for having nice-looking lips.  In fact, on more than one occasion, people  have told me that I could be a lipstick model (always a nice compliment to receive).  But I have noticed as I have gotten older that my lips have become dry and not as nice as they once were.  I have tried to use various products on the market, but it seems like I have to use those moisturizers several times throughout the day.

I recently had the opportunity to try Theraderm Anti-Aging Lip Complex, a product put out by Therapon Skin Health.  This company's founder and CEO is Dr. James S. Beckman, and he is a plastic surgeon that has devoted his time to developing products to restore skin so that it will be optimally healthy again.  He believes that damaged skin needs to be removed, skin needs to be repaired, and then it can be restored.  And then skin needs to be protected.  This is what sets Therapon apart as a skin care company.

So what did I think of the product?  This is amazing!  It goes on very nicely and instantly moisturizes my lips. Sometimes I find that it comes out a little too much--I wish the opening in the container was a little bit smaller--but it works well.  I can even wear it under my lipstick and lip gloss with no trouble.  I have noticed less chapping and no dry skin coming off my lips since using this product.  I would say I am sold.  I need to keep using this fantastic product so that I can continue to have nice-looking lips.  I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!

While you are checking out ths product online, be sure to follow them via social media!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here