Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Packaways Reusable Plastic Multi Purpose Storage Box Review




Are you like me?  Do you have more stuff in your house than you have room in your house?  Are you organizationally-challenged?  Are you out of time and space for all of your stuff?  I would venture to say there are a lot of us out there.  I heard once that well over 50 percent of us struggle with organizational issues.  I know I do.  And every time I turn around, we end up with more junk than I know what to do with! We did combine a couple households when I came back home to live four summers ago, and we are still trying to unpack!  And find room for everything.

Enter Packaways reusable plastic storage boxes.  These products are made in the USA (yay!), and they were created to respond to the consumer need for boxes that can be stored flat when not in use.  I don't know about you, but finding places for those empty plastic tubs or cardboard boxes can often be more trouble than they are worth.  You stack the plastic tubs together, and then you have the "fun" job of trying to get them apart from each other.  And cardboard boxes wear out and break down over time.  These storage boxes are made from corrugated plastic, and they even have Wipe Away Rewritable Panels so that you can easily identify the contents and then erase and re-label as necessary.  This is absolutely genius!  Whenever I write on the plastic tubs what the contents are, it is a pain to cross it out and try to write for the fifth time what is now in the box.  I have mislabelled things right now as I speak!

I thought I had taken a picture of them when they were not put together, but I am sorry, I did not.  When they are not put together, they take up almost no room.  They are easy to collapse, and they are honestly easy to put together.  Here are the boxes that I put together:

And here are some close-ups of the boxes and labels:


Now, these boxes are awaiting their next task.  I planned on using them to store my books for review and my items that I am reviewing.  You may not think they are strong, but they are stronger than what they appear to be.  While you wouldn't be able to put something really heavy in them, they are pretty sturdy.



While you are checking on these great totes, be sure to follow them on facebook and youtube!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Haven't seen these before-I like the looks of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooner or later you'll find yourself at odds with what to do with some unneeded items lying around. Those may be too bulky, or too heavy, for a garbage truck to pick up: such is the case with the old furniture, worn out appliances, construction or garden waste. Put them out at your curb, and they'll probably be ignored by the garbage collectors. Thousand Oaks Junk Removal

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here