Thursday, March 7, 2013

NAAT Brazilian Keratin Hair Care Products Review


I am quite pleased to tell you about a wonderful company that makes high-quality hair products.  Introducing
NAAT Brazilian Keratin hair collection by nuNAAT..  Its unique ingredients both  restore and intensify the hair's nutritional balance. Their signature Green Keratin formula stays in your hair longer and doesn't rinse out easily.  I got to review the following products:

  • NAAT Brazilian Keratin Daily Care Shampoo
  • NAAT Brazilian Keratin Daily Care Conditioner
  • NAAT Brazilian Keratin Intensive Hair Mask
  • NAAT Brazilian Keratin Liquid Keratin Leave-In Reconstructor
  • NAAT Brazilian Keratin Serum Ultra Shine

First of all, I decided that in order to try these magnificent products, I wanted my hair to be as "yucky" as possible.  I used two days worth of heavy hair gel and hair spray.  I figured that the more "goop" in the hair, the better I could see how well it works.

I have a before and after picture of my hair, so here goes.
That is my "nasty" head of hair.  While it may not look too bad, trust me!  It was very noisy and dirty.  Every time I moved it, it made noise, and it didn't like to move very well.  It felt horrible.

I think you can see the difference.  This is after using the shampoo, conditioner, and serum.  I was impressed with all the products.  They cleaned well, and I can't remember the last time my hair had felt so clean and soft!  And it was indeed lasting.  I also enjoyed using the hair dryer with the serum as it said.  It's always nice to use products that actually use the hair dryer to their benefit.  My hair was so easy to style after using these.

I also wanted to make sure I had a chance to use the reconstructor.
I love the way my hair turned out!  I had been using the shampoo and conditioner for a little while, and then I tried the recontructor.  Again, I used the hair dryer with this product, and wow!

I finally did get a chance to try the Hair Mask.  I used it just before I took a shower, and i did not cover my hair like it said.  I just made sure that I didn't rub up against anything.  I rinsed it out, and although it certainly made my hair feel nice and soft, I didn't notice any major differences.  What I mean is that I have been using the other products, and my hair is now in really good shape.  It comes to mind that this should probably be the first thing you use when you start using this line of products.  If you have styled your hair a lot, and it is severely damaged, this is the perfect thing to restore your hair.  I am going to save it for when my hair is in really bad shape.

What I like to do is compare with my normal products when I am using something new.  So that is what I did.  I tried a couple different things I had been using previously, but my results were not (and are not) as good as this.  In fact, my poor hair was not nearly as soft and clean-feeling as when I used the nuNAAT products.  I thought I found good stuff before, but this seems to be even better!

I searched out their site to see where I can buy their products, and I was quite pleased to see a variety of choices.  For me, the online retailers are the best bet for me, and the prices are pretty good.  If interested, be sure to check out this part of the site.

And be sure to follow them via social media for the latest deals and news.
https://www.facebook.com/nunaat
https://twitter.com/nunaat
http://www.youtube.com/user/NunaatBeauty

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here