Sunday, April 1, 2012

Slap Koozies - Like the 80's slap bracelet, but for your beverage Review


The SlapKooler™ band is a banded 'slap koozie' beverage insulator that you can 'slap' on your can, bottle, arm, leg, friends, or people you just meet. Many people call it a 'slap koozie' or a 'slap wrap', but we call the SlapKoolerTM the next generation of awesome. Dual metal recoiling bands slap the neoprene koozie insulator around your can or bottle, just as it's appeal wraps itself around your heart!


I was so pleased to review Slap Koozies.  I am a coffee drinker, and I love those cardboard sleeves they give you at the coffee shop.  I often burn my fingers by picking up a cup that is too hot on the outside.  I have even been known to drop my coffee cup if it's too hot.  


I absolutely loved the feeling of this Slap Koozie!  It was easy to put on my cup, and it was very comfortable to hold.  I could not feel the heat through it, and I felt very secure in holding my cup.  I never had to write my name on it, but I can see where that would be a good thing if you were having a party or something like that.  It was equally as easy to remove.


I would certainly recommend this product to all of the coffee drinkers out there!  You won't regret it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here