Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Batiste Dry Shampoo Review


Okay, let me be honest with you.  I do not shampoo my hair every day.  In fact, I usually wash my hair 2-3 times a week.  I find it does just fine on that schedule, and it makes my life easier.  I started doing that when my hair was long, and even with my short hair, I prefer washing my hair as little as possible.

A couple years ago, I heard about dry shampoo.  I tried some, and I was pretty happy with the results, but I decided to come up with a cheaper alternative.  I was not happy with the alternative--at least not completely happy--but I did not see the point of investing in a dry shampoo that really did not deliver.

Enter Batiste Dry Shampoo.  I was sent a full size bottle of Batiste Dry Shampoo Blush Fragrance, and if you can love a dry shampoo, I love it!  I work out at least 3 times a week, and I sweat big time.  My hair is normally dripping with sweat, and as you can imagine, it is not fun to walk around with damp hair.  Especially when it is damp with sweat!

I sprayed the dry shampoo on my hair, and immediately, my hair looked nice and clean!  And the smell was nice as well.  Not only that, but as I let it dry a little, I was able to style it with ease.  I actually wondered what the difference was between this dry shampoo and other brands, and I was intrigued by what I found.  Most brands use cornstarch, but not Batiste!  They use rice starch, so it weighs less on your hair.  And I can tell you that is true!  I think I have found a fantastic product that I plan to use as needed in the years to come.

If you check out their entire line of products, you will discover that they have various kinds of Batiste dry shampoo--for every hair color and style!  So you are sure to find something that will work.  What could be better than going to work out, coming home, spraying this in your hair, and going on a date (without actually washing your hair!)?

I encourage you to check out this company on facebook and twitter.  I promise you'll be glad you did!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here