Wednesday, August 15, 2012

ProDesign Hard Hold Gel Review



Hair Care USA is full-service, licensed salon that is able to meet the beauty needs of all your family members.  Their website was created to be an extension of their physical salon, and they even offer online consultation.  You can trust that the advice and expertise you receive from this company will be thorough and accurate.

I was pretty excited to get to try their ProDesign Hard  Styling Gel.  I don't have long hair as I did in my youth, but I have very thick hair, and there is a lot of it!  When it comes to styling, if I try to do more than the normal, simple style, my hair is usually uncooperative.  It has always been difficult to get appropriate height to my hair and make it stay.

I love the way the company describes this styling gel:  "rubber cement hold with a firm bouncy look."  The company says that this will work on wet or blow-dry style, and the hold factor is listed as 16.  You can also use this for scrunching curls for firm definition.

When I first used this, I noticed that my fingers did feel sticky.  But I think that was to be expected.  I easily slicked it through my hair, and then I styled it.  My hair was dry at the time.  I will have to admit that this hair gel works.  I was able to get some lasting height (I did have to add some hairspray just to get it going the right way), and it did hold well.

My only real complaint is the way my hair feels the following day.  I do not normally wash my hair daily.  So this hair gels feels like dried paste on my hair the following day, and if it were not for dry shampoo, I would really struggle to brush through it.  I think this is to be expected as well.  I will say it is easy to wash out of my hair.

So are you wondering where you might find this hair gel?  Check the list of retailers here.  And, of course, you will want to follow a wonderful company like this, so be sure to like them on facebook.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here