Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Malibu Blondes Natural Wellness Treatment Review



I have naturally blonde hair (yes, I've heard the blonde jokes all my life, but amazingly, those who really know me don't think the jokes stick), and I am always looking for products that will enhance my hair.  My hair is thick and short now (used to be long), and I have tried everything from highlights to hair color to other kinds of "blonde shampoos."

I was sent a packet of Malibu Blondes Natural Wellness Treatment for my review, and I was pleased to try it. It is safe for natural and non-natural blondes, and it claims to enhance and protect the blonde you already have.  It restores your hair, and it protects it.  Those things are important to me because we have very hard water in this house, so I was curious to see how well this would work.

The packet itself is dry, and it is to be used in the shower.  You rub it between your wet palms, and then you work it through your hair.  This is exactly what I did, and I left it on the maximum time--5 minutes.  After rinsing it out and styling it, I have to admit I did not see any big difference.  However, let it be noted that I had used their hard water treatment only a week or so ago.  I think I would be hard pressed to see any major differences.  I do know that it kept my hair soft and shiny, and I am sure that regular use would keep it that way.  This can be used as often as the user would like, and it is also an eco-friendly product.  They also have a whole line of :"blonde" products, so be sure to check them out!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here