Monday, September 10, 2012

ToiletTree Products Facial, Nail and Cuticle Scissors Review



When it comes to trimming my toenails and fingernails, let me tell you a secret.  I hate trimming my nails!  I always have.  I used to use little cuticle scissors when I was younger, and then my toenails became too tough for that.  So, I switched over to toenail clippers, and I still hated it!  It is sometimes a painful experience, and I can't stand getting into the position that facilitates clipping my nails.  I have tried many products over the years with little success.  Even toenail clippers either don't get close enough or get too close!

Let me introduce you to ToiletTree Scissors--a fantastic little quartet of facial/nail/cuticle scissors.  I was sent all four of the scissors shown above.  Here are the scissors I was sent:

  • Stainless Steel Facial Hair Scissor:  great grooming scissors for face, nose, ears, and anywhere else
  • Stainless Steel Narrow Tip Facial Hair Scissor: more narrow than the ones above, for getting hard-to-reach areas
  • Stainless Steel Flat Head Nail Scissor: ideal for cutting nails
  • Stainless Steel Slim Tip Cuticle Scissor: makes cutting cuticles an easier process
One of the best parts of these scissors is that they have a Lifetime Replacement Warranty.  If these scissors break under normal use (does not cover abuse of the product), there is a process for replacing them that will only cost you a nominal shipping fee.  

You may be wondering how these scissors work.  I am completely impressed!  When I began using the nail scissors, I was skeptical at best.  I have never used nail scissors that actually cut my toe nails.  These scissors proved me wrong.  They cut my nails easily and without pain.  When they say that these scissors are strong, they are telling you the truth.  So if you are looking for some great "grooming" scissors, look no further than Toilet Tree!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here