Friday, August 12, 2011

Free-Wheeling Friday--10 Good Ways to" Tell Me About Yourself"

I was surfing around tonight, and I came upon an article on a website that I thought might be kind of intriguing.
It is called "10 good ways to tell  me about yourself" and it is actually addressing career interviews.  But I thought the challenge of answering these questions would be kind of fun.


  1. “I can summarize who I am in three words."
  2. “The quotation I live my life by is…”
  3. “My personal philosophy is…” 
  4. “People who know me best say that I’m…” 
  5. “Well, I googled myself this morning, and here’s what I found…
  6. “My passion is…”  
  7. “When I was seven years old, I always wanted to be…” 
  8. “If Hollywood made a move about my life, it would be called…”
  9. “Can I show you, instead of tell you?” 
  10. “The compliment people give me most frequently is…”
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

So, here goes:

1.  Christian Mother Teacher (I think that explains quite well who I am and what is important to me.)

2.  They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength.  They shall mount up with wings as eagles.  They shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not be faint. (Isaiah 40:31)--My Lifetime Verse

3.  Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.  (Old, I know, but I do my best to always keep others in mind and put them first.)


4.  A person of my word (I always follow through on what I say.  Or if I don't, there is a real reason.)


5.  I found Biblical records and that many Ruth Annette Hills are writers in various fields.  (I don't see the point of this one!)


6.  Helping others realize their potential.  (That was always what I did as a teacher, and i still love being able to do this!)


7.  A teacher.  (Then I didn't want to be, and now I couldn't be anything else!)


8.  She Never Gave Up (I used to think the story of my life would be called "Sold Out to God.")


9.  


I think that shows you pretty much something about me!


10.  I hear a lot about my smile and confidence.


Well, hopefully you learned some more about me.  

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here