Thursday, August 11, 2011

Monster Review-a-Thon August 7-13 Challenge #5


Today the challenge is to organize your review list or perhaps even your TBR list.  At this point, I don't review a lot of books, but I am getting more opportunities.  I will not being doing this today, but I think creating some kind of calendar would be a good idea.  In fact, I think it would be a good idea to feature that calendar on my new book review page.  I will get this done this month, but I can't say I will be doing it immediately. 

I have a terribly unmanageable TBR list.  I would love to get that organized as well, but I won't being doing that any time soon.  I probably could organize month by month.  I'll spend some more time thinking about that. 

This has been awesome!  I want to thank the Book Monsters for hosting this because I have learned so much!

1 comment:

  1. It's hard with such large TBR piles. We do get a few review books and are on netgalley, so we organize that more than books we buy or get from the library.

    Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here