Friday, August 19, 2011

Free-Wheeling Friday--Alan Jackson Concert

I will not be leaving today until tomorrow afternoon for Everett, Washington.  It's about a three-hour drive there from Yelm, and my mom and I are having a special vacation.  My dad will still be here--he gets to babysit the animals!  My daughter will be at a sleepover.

Now, why are my mom and I going?  We are going to see Alan Jackson in concert!  He is one of my favorite country singers.  I love so many of his songs, and it is exciting to realize that I will get to see him live!  I will have my phone so I can at least check e-mails, so if anyone has an issue with something, you know where to contact me.

Blessings to all of you!

1 comment:

  1. OH HAVE FUN!!!

    I love his songs. "I'll go on loving you" will probably be played at my funeral!

    <><

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here