Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Monster Review-a-Thon August 7-13 Challenge #4


The challenge today is to update your review list.  This one threw me for a while.  I wasn't sure what was even meant.  And then it dawned on me.  I needed a separate page where I could list all the books I have reviewed.  And so I have begun.  You will find the link to that list (though not complete) here  I never thought of having a page with links to my reviews.  I'm not sure why.  It actually makes it easy for people to find the books I have read and what I thought about them.

I want to briefly tell you about the other changes I have implemented.  I'm pretty excited.  I cross promoted my review today.  I got my next review post ready to go when I am done with my current read.  One thing I must work on is my own rating system.  I think it would improve my reviews greatly.  I also think that making the decision to rate my books with some kind of rating system like they do on TV or movies,  I need to give that one some more thought.  

Thanks for this challenge!  It has helped me a lot!

1 comment:

  1. Those are some awesome ideas and the review list is looking great! Glad you're getting a lot out of the reviewathon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here