Saturday, August 13, 2011

Satisfied Saturday (August 14-20, 2011)

http://realmomkitchen.com/7580/cheeseburger-flatbread-melts/First of all, you will notice some additions to my page that are still a work in process.  For those of you looking for recipes, please check out my recipe page.  I only have a couple of recipe posts there now, but in time, it will look better.  I have been so challenged through my book challenge review this week, and it has caused me to organize my blog even better than it is now.

Secondly, I am not through with this week's recipes yet.  But I can rate what I have made so far.

Meal 2--Fantastic!  I used Robert Rothschild Farm's Pineapple Coconut Mango Tequila Sauce (I won it in a giveaway!) to season the chicken a little more, and it was good.  A little spicy but not too spicy for even my mom. (And that is saying something!)  I grilled the chicken on the George Foreman grill, and the tomatoes were a welcome addition to this dinner.  Overall, 5-star rating dinner.

Meal 4 was already reviewed by me, and meals 1 and 3 are yet to be made.  I will probably only have 3 new meals this week because I will be gone Friday and part of Saturday.  We are going to go see Alan Jackson in concert.
_________________________________________________________________________________

So for my meals this week, I decided to use the springpad.  It is a fantastic bookmarking tool, and I love how easy it is to "spring" recipes.

Meal 1:  

We will have some kind of vegetable with this.


Meal 2:



Meal 3:



Probably hashbrowns and a veggie with this.

That's all for this week.  Come back next week for recipe reviews!


2 comments:

  1. Yum! They look so delicious~ Especially the last one, lol. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy, I love breakfast for dinner!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here