Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Monster Review-a-Thon August 7-13 Challenge #3


Today's challenge is to set up future review posts.  I have to admit I never thought of doing this.  I have always waited until I finished reading a book to post about it.  I am just thinking that if I were to put in the elements that I know will be there ahead of time--summary, author information, etc, it would be easier.  I think that this morning when I do the post for my current review that I could get the book I am reading now also ready to post.  I can certainly do the summary.  I am so bad about scheduling posts in general!  So I accept the challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I want to get a bunch of these done so I can write reviews as soon as I finish the books, but we'll see how much time I have today.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here