Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Twinkle Tuesday 2--Minute to Win It Printables


I was so excited when I got the chance to review this product!  Mainly because my daughter is a huge fan of the show.  My daughter is eight years old, and if you were to ask her what her favorite show was, I am quite sure that she would say Minute to Win It.  My daughter also has a tremendous imagination, and these printables kept her occupied for at least a while.

The best thing about these printables is that you do not have to wait for the mail to arrive!  I sometimes get tired of waiting for things like this to arrive, and I also know that packaging can really be a waste.  As you can see from the picture, the printables are very high quality and well done.  I like the water bottle printables--I never thought about doing something like that.  And the games are quite entertaining.  My daughter's favorite was the "Skittle Scurry."  

I know for a fact that this theme is very popular amongst kids now.  I am a substitute teacher, and I have often been subbing on a day when there was a special assembly.  The vast majority of the games I saw in assemblies over the past school year were based on Minute to Win It.  And every time, the kids absolutely loved the activity!

I would highly recommend these printables to anyone planning a party for older elementary/middle school kids.  If you would like more information, check out their site.  You can find other themes there as well.  So if  you are looking for high quality party printables for any kind of party, check out their site!  I am fairly confident that you will find exactly what you are looking for!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here