Saturday, August 20, 2011

Satisfied Saturday (August 21-27, 2011) with a little help from Tidy Mom!

First of all, I was basically pleased with last week's recipes.  I still have one to make--the tuna cobb salad.  I will probably make that tomorrow or Monday.  So I will just plan 3-4 recipes this week. 

Meals 1 and 3 from last week were outstanding!  I loved making biscuits into little flattened biscuits.  My only recommendation with that is to roll them out at thinly as you can, and do not use oil.  I did not even use cooking spray.  They were perfect when I made them thin.  And I used the leftovers of these with Meal 3.  I did not make meal 3 in the oven.  I just cooked the eggs and bacon, and I put that with the cheese on the flattened biscuit.  I then took hashbrowns and added all the veggies I had lying around to them.  They were really good!

This week, I decided to try something a little different.  I downloaded the tidy mom toolbar this week, and I love it!  I told her that I would try to plan my meals using that toolbar (it has a recipe section), and so I am.  Here goes.
Meal 1:


She used Bob Evans mashed potatoes, but we have some other mashed potatoes we have on hand.  I will also add some other veggies.

Meal 2:


I will probably add some toast or biscuits to this.

Meal 3:

Dessert:





Well, I look forward to trying this out!  Thank you, Tidy Mom!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE this meal plan!! so glad you liked the toolbar, I'm loving the search box on it! It finds things on my blog better than the search box on my actual site! lol

    Thanks so much for the feature Ruth!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here