Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Twinkle Tuesday--Bryton Pick Floss Review


A short time ago, I was sent the Bryton Pick Floss to review.  For me, dental health is extremely important.  I have suffered from gingivitis off and on since I was pregnant with my daughter.  I have flossed my teeth for most of my life, and in more recent times I have added the water pick to my regimen. 

One problem I have with my dental hygiene regimen is that water picks do not travel well.  If I happen to be away for the weekend or just too tired to use the water pick, I like to have a back up plan.  Usually I have to use disposable flossers.  And something I never like about those is the waste.  You have to throw them away once you use them.

The best feature about this product is that it is reusable.  It comes with its own plastic bag, and when you are done using it, you can wash it off.  It will last up to 30 days!  That is pretty impressive, I think.  

The only thing I do not like about this product is that it is difficult for me to reach my back teeth.  I hope they eventually find a design that makes it easier to reach the back teeth, but I have to say that I am able to reach my back teeth better with this product than the typical disposable flosser.

If you would like more information about Bryton Pick Floss, please check out their site here.  You can use that same link to find a store near you that carries this product.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here