Thursday, April 5, 2012

Clean Screen Product Review




Clean Screen ends the confusion about how to safely clean valuable electronic screens.  Kit contains:
 Spray: Formulated with Reverse Osmosis (RO) Solution state-of-the art water treatment technology.  RO removes molecules of mineral deposits and impurities smaller than the water molecules themselves.  RO leaves nothing behind but a crystal clear clean.  6.5 fl. oz.
 Cloth: A unique synthetic suede microfiber cloth that is used to apply the RO solution.  Soft & lint-free, highly absorbent and quick drying, the cloth cleans without scratching delicate surfaces.

I don't know about you, but my computer screen, television screen, and more do tend to get rather dirty.  No matter what I do, I get fingerprints on the screen (or my daughter comes along and touches it!).  I have tried several things to clean my computer screen, but I hate using a single cloth and then throwing it away.  It seems like such a waste.
Clean Screen is a product that does things right.  A microfiber cloth and special spray bottle are included in the kit.  All you need to do is spray the cleaner on the cloth, and wipe the computer screen (or TV, etc.), and  it cleans the screen while protecting your electronics from harsh chemicals!  I love the fact that you can reuse the cloth.
How did the cleaner work?  It cleaned my screen perfectly.  In fact, my mom and daughter could tell right away when I used it on the TV screen.  And the cloth proved how well it did.  It had some lovely dirt on it.  
This cleaner is perfect for all your electronics.  I would encourage everyone to check them out and like the company on facebook and follow them on twitter..
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here