Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Somnapure Natural Sleep Aid Review

My mom is almost 69, and for as long as I can remember, sleep has been an issue with her.  The older she gets, the harder it is.  She is kept awake for all sorts of reasons.  Sometimes she has pain, and other times she is not active enough.  And then there are the times that her mind just gets going, and she cannot settle down.  I talked her into doing a review for me, and I am happy to report that she agreed!

"Somnapure is the safe and effective natural sleep aid that will help you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, and wake up feeling refreshed.  Best of all, Somnapure’s unique formula is non-habit forming and safe to use every night. Combining ingredients that help you relax as well as enjoy a great night’s sleep, Somnapure helps your body return to a healthy sleep routine holistically." (directly from the manufacturer's website)

I was sent a two-week sample for my mom to try, and she was eager to get going with it.  She took it faithfully every night (I think she did miss one night by mistake) with an open mind, and I will now report to you the results.

My mom took Somnapure about 30 minutes to an hour before bed, and this stuff worked pretty fast.  The first time she used it, she felt a little dizzy when she tried to get up.  It relaxed her, and it caused her sleep much more soundly.  This is the first "sleeping pill" my mother has ever really agreed to take.  And we both were happy to discover that it is non-habit-forming and only contains natural ingredients.  Wondering what is in it?  

  • Melatonin
  • L-Theanine
  • Valrerian extract
  • Hops extract
  • Lemon balm
  • Chamomile flower
  • Passion flower
You can read more about each of these items on their website.  I was only familiar with a few of them, but whatever it is, they work!  

I am not saying that my mom never struggled with sleep again.  There were times she still struggled to sleep, but I can say that by in large, she had a lot more energy.  Also, the more regularly she took them, the better they worked.  And when she ran out of the sample, I could definitely tell the shift that occurred.  She fell back into her old patterns.

So what do I think?  I have no problem recommending Somnapure.  It is a sleeping aid that actually works.  I will warn you that it is a little pricey, so you have to decide if it is worth the price.  But when you balance your health and the cost of this sleeping aid, you will probably be inclined to give Somnapure a try!

When checking out the site, be sure to follow them via social media for the latest news and deals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here