Sunday, February 10, 2013

ResVitále Green Coffee Bean Extract Weight Loss Formula Review


I am so excited to finally share with you a fantastic product I have recently discovered.  For the last month, I have been reviewing ResVitále Green Coffee Bean Extract Weight Loss Formula.  I don't know about you, but losing weight can be a difficult process.  I know.  I used to be 50 pounds overweight and considered obese.  That was years ago, and I did lose that weight.  However, I have struggled to lose the last ten or so pounds.  This product came to me around Christmastime, and I decided to give it a try.

The recommendations on the package are to take one pill twice a day about 30 minutes before you eat.  These supplements include green bean coffee extract that have 50% chlorogenic acids that help you burn fat instead of store it.  Each one of these caplets have nothing extra in them, and they are completely free of any additives or fillers.  They are veggie caplets, and they have been clinically researched.

Of course, you are probably wondering about results.  I have begun finally to lose some weight, but I have also not used these as much as I should have.  Especially around Christmas and New Year's.  I sometimes forget to take these, but when I do, I notice that I am not as hungry.  I have had no adverse effects, and as I am beginning to lose weight as of this past week, I would like to think these are helping.  But I certainly know that they cannot hurt.

One thing to remember is that these are not the kind of weight loss pills you see advertised that say you don't have to change your lifestyle.  You need to combine these with a healthy meal plan and exercise regimen to really see the changes.  I do both of these, but my body does not want to get rid of the stubborn fat.  Since I am finally beginning to see the change I would like to see, I plan to be more vigilante in taking these.  I like the fact that they are natural--that's the best part.  Be sure to check out the link above to be taken directly to the GNC website to purchase these.

For more information, please check out:
http://www.resvitale.com/product/green-coffee-bean/
https://www.facebook.com/resvitale
https://twitter.com/resvitale 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here