Monday, September 13, 2010

30-Day Song Challenge Day 27

Wow!  I'm almost done with this one!!  If you would like to read the original challenge, you will find it here.


Day 27 – A song that you wish you could play


Oh, I definitely know the answer to this.  I taught a wonderful  student this past  school year who could play this song, and it is wonderful!  There is again something about the chord progression.   And the story behind this song!


The song is "If I Can't Love Her" from the Broadway version of Beauty and the Beast.  I am not posting a  video.  I am posting just the audio.   As far as I am concerned, Terrance Mann is the best singer on  this.  I did see an amateur production of this, and that guy was pretty doggone good himself, but you just can't beat the original.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here