Tuesday, September 14, 2010

30 Days of Insight Day 15

 If you want to see the original challenge, click here.


Day 15- A moment, phrase, or song that has changed your life the most. 


Very easy.  Here is the moment that changed my life forever:


This is  my daughter, Martha, at 6 months.  On another computer, I have a picture of her right after she  was born.  She changed my life forever.  I will  never forget carrying her for 9 months  and  giving  birth to that sweet child right in my bedroom.  She is the best gift I ever received for my birthday (she and i share a birthday), and she is the one thing I can thank my ex-husband for.  God gave her to me,  and I know I wouldn't be the woman I am  today without her!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here