Monday, September 13, 2010

Meet Me On Monday!



Questions: 

1. What is your favorite pasta dish?
2. What is the last thing you do before going to bed?
3. How many nights a week do you go out to eat?
4. Are you an avid book reader?
5. Would you rather have x-ray vision or bionic hearing?
1.  Oh goodness, my favorite?  I love pasta in general, but I would have to say I love spaghetti with Italian sausage! But if it's pasta, I'm up for it!


2.  Turn the light off.

3.  Really, we only go out 1-2 nights per week.  Sometimes only once.
4.  An avid reader??  Yes, of course.  Just check out my blog, and you'll  see what I read.  I am constantly adding to my library list.  I participate in book blogger hops on a regular basis.


5.  X-ray vision.  Actually, I would be happy to be able to see 20/20.  But I don't want to be able to hear what people are saying about me and those I love.  Eavesdropping is never fun.  Let me just  be able to see!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here