Tuesday, September 28, 2010

30 Days of Insight Day 29

 If you want to see the original challenge, click here.


Day 29- What you live for. 


What I am  about to say is what  I truly strive to live for.  With the help of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, I live for Him.   And I do mean I cannot do it without Him.   I would like to think I am self-sufficient and live to fulfill my goals and dreams and to help others around me to do the same.  But that is truly leaving God out of the picture.  I could say that I try to live my life for Him.  But do you see what I did?  I put the emphasis on me, not on Him.


"To live is Christ,  and to die is vain."  The apostle Paul said that.   


I have one more day!  Yes!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here