Sunday, September 5, 2010

A Great Site I Found


I don't usually do this, but I happened to be surfing through some blogs, and I found an absolutely amazing one!  I was looking at different ideas for organizing closets. In fact, I think I started at I'm an organizing junkie.  That's another great site for sure.  But then I happened upon an unbelievable site!

I found Ana White's blog.  I wholeheartedly recommend that you check this site out.  No giveaways that I see at this point, but that's not why people come to her site.  Here is her description of herself:  About Ana

My friend, Martin, and my mom really get into these kinds of projects.  I am not one who is very literate about anything involving tools.  But if I have directions in front of me that make sense, I am always willing to try it.

Check her site out.  She offers woodworking plans for free, and many people post their own projects and results.  She is an amazing woman from what I can see.  If nothing else, her projects will blow you away.  Simply blow you away!  I have looked at her finished pictures and just been in awe.  My mom is, too, and after telling her about the  site, she asked for the link.

Maybe one day we'll try one of her projects.  I'll let you know if I do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here