Thursday, September 9, 2010

30 Days of Insight Day 10

 If you want to see the original challenge, click here.


Day 10- A dream you had this past week described in detail. 


A dream? That I had this past week?  Mmm, did I have a dream?  I'm sure  I did, but  I just can't remember it.  I generally dream about Martin, school--I've dreamed a lot about my high school choir since I started subbing for the guy who was in that choir with me earlier this year. I have been known to dream about having a baby--those dreams are often in great deal. I have had some very graphic dreams concerning Martin and me that would not be appropriate to describe in any detail here.  I have had the horrifying dreams of my house catching on fire.  But as to any dreams this week that I remember???  Too busy!  I can hardly get my posts done this week!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here