Monday, September 20, 2010

Meet Me Monday 15th Edition



I missed this last week, but I am getting caught up.

Questions: 

1. What is your favorite all time movie?
2. How often do you go over the speed limit?
3. What really gives you the creeps?
4. What is your favorite snack?
5. Would you rather be a dog named Killer or a cat named Fluffy?
My Answers:

1.  This is a hard one.  I am still going to have to say:
I lost track of how many times I saw this. I basically have it memorized.   And I absolutely love it still to this day. I enjoy other movies, but I just don't think anything can take its place.

2. 

Honestly, I stay within the speed limit.  I may go up to 5 miles over the speed limit, but that is it.  I know my speedometer is off by 5 miles, so that is why.  I am that driver that goes 30 in a 30 mph zone and gets passed right and left.  I am that driver that even when in a hurry, does not go more than 6 miles over the speed limit.

3.  Seeing cockroaches, bugs, spiders, etc. Seeing rodents in the house (or even outside).  

 

4.  Chocolate!  Especially dark chocolate or peanut butter cup.  The darker the better.  The more peanut butter, the better.


5.  Cat named Fluffy!  I never want to be known as a dog named Killer!!











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here