Sunday, September 19, 2010

30 Days of Insight Day 20

 If you want to see the original challenge, click here.


Day 20- A band that you immediately liked and the song that made you like them. 


Well, this makes it tough.  I would have to do some overlapping.  I immediately liked Gloriana and their song Wild At Heart.  And then there was NSYNC with Bye, Bye, Bye.   But what other band did I instantly like  when I heard their song?  Ah yes!  I haven't posted this one!


I can remember as I was growing up hearing a song that had a Galileo theme in it.  I didn't know the song, but  I figured it was not an acceptable song.  I didn't know what group sang it, but I thought it sounded really great.  And I always liked seeing the ad for the movie Wayne's World just so I could hear a part of the song--didn't see that film either.  


Martin, my friend, introduced me to Queen a couple years ago.  When I heard them sing Bohemian Rhapsody, I recognized the song immediately!  They were that group  that I heard singing that song as I was growing up.  I have been a Queen fan ever since. 


So here it is:





Okay, and I have to post the Muppets version.  I had never seen this till tonight, and it is worth watching!!!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here