Sunday, September 5, 2010

Meet Me on Monday 13th Edition


Well, this has become a staple for me!  This is probably my favorite blog hop for now.  I suppose because it it predictable and easy.

Questions: 

1. Do you wear socks to bed?
2. Do you have any pets?
3. What topping(s) do you like on your pizza?
4. What time do you go to bed?
5. Would you rather get free chocolate for one year or free potatoes forever?
1.  I wear socks to bed when it is cold outside.  I prefer the slipper socks or the really fuzzy ones.

2.  Up until last summer, I had only had pets.  I had no current ones. Sorry I don't have many pictures, but we have several animals.  We have a domesticated black cat, Dusty.  We have a German shepherd mix dog named Sandy.  They do not get along.  Dusty is a little Miss Priss although he is a boy!  And our dog was a street dog for we don't know how long before we rescued her.  
We also have wild and tamed wild cats.  Last summer, there was a mean mother cat who had two kittens.  I worked for several months to tame one of them.  She is Calico.  Her brother is Gray, and he will never be tamed.  Calico and Gray mated before I could get Calico into the vet to get fixed.  She brought us two little kittens in May.  They are Cotton and Candy.  I have a picture of these 3 cats together.  I did the impossible! She got fixed, and all of the cats except for Gray have made it into the vet.
Easy to tell who is who.  Calico is the bigger of the two.  The grey one is Cotton, and the calico one is Candy.  They look a lot different now!!










3.  

Supreme pizza with everything but anchovies.  But I'm not too particular.  Whatever people want on pizza is generally fine by me.










4.  Well, I hate to say it, but it is at least 11:00 before I actually head to bed unless I'm really tired.  And if I don't watch out, it could  be past midnight.  I try to make it 11:30 when I know I have to work the next day.

5.  No brainer.  Free chocolate for one year!  You can always stockpile!




2 comments:

  1. yay!chocolate is a best choice. im vhen,following you from MMM.

    hope you can stop by @http://shyvhen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    Stopping by from "Meet Me Monday" I will be following your Christian blog :-)


    http://christiecottage.blgospot.com
    <><

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here