Wednesday, September 15, 2010

30 Days of Insight Day 16

If you want to see the original challenge, click here.


Day 16- Something that you want to do within the next five years. 


Only one thing???


Well, here goes.  I would like for my best friend, Martin, to get saved.  Then I would like for us to get married.  I would like  to have a child  with him. I would like to get a permanent job rather than just a sub job.  I would like  to begin and/or  complete my master's degree.  


Does that cover it?  In 5 years, I'll be 41.  That's hard to believe.  I wouldn't have  dreamed I'd be where I am  right  now, but God is good.


Just as an update, I have spent my time getting my thoughts organized concerning my blog, and seriously I have some great ideas I will share this weekend.  I'm pretty excited about the direction  my blog is going to take!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here