Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Second Blog Award!


Wow! Two in one week?  This is amazing.  Jen over at Working Mom's Corner award this to me today, and now on to the rules.  

Rules for winning this award:
  • Be sure to thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.  (Thanks, Jen!)
  • Share 7 things about yourself.
  • Pass the award  to  other bloggers who you think deserves it.
  • Be sure to let  the bloggers know you chose them to receive the award
7 things about me

1.  I was born in Tacoma, Washington and now live in Yelm, Washington.
2.  I have a 7-year-old daughter named Martha.
3.  I taught music for 13 years, and I am in my second year of being a substitute teacher.
4.  I have had a passion for writing for almost as long as I can remember.
5. I am a committed Christian and have been for a good share of my life.
6. I am a single mother who now lives with her parents.
7.  My best friend is Martin  who lives in England six months and here six months.

Blogs I would like to reward


I know I could have chosen tons more,  but  I tried to pick some from various genres that I find myself visiting regularly.  And I tried to pick ones that I hadn't rewarded a couple days ago.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on receiving this award, Ruth! And thank you so much for passing the love my way, I really appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Ruth....you made me smile! :-)

    ....and what an honor to have been given an award twice in one week....Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ruth!! You are awesome and this made my day!! By the way... you won my Photo Card Creation giveaway. Congrats!! Please check your email.

    www.MommysSweetThings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruth thanks you so much for mentioning our blog! We are so lucky to have great followers like yourself and couldn't be more happy for you and your wins! There is definitely a reason why you are getting these awards!

    Kristin
    --
    Take It From Me
    http://takeitfrom-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here