Tuesday, September 7, 2010

30 Days of Insight Day 8

Thanks again to my fellow blogger for posting this challenge.


Day 08- Someone you think would make a good president. 


You know, I just don't know how to answer this.  Who would make a good president?  If you ask me, we need to bring back one of the old time presidents who unified this country.  I think of George Washington. He was unanimously voted in as president.  He must have been doing something right.  John  Adams took a lot of flack, but he kept this country out of war.  Thomas Jefferson, the writer of the Declaration of Independence, made some  very smart decisions, such as the Louisiana Purchase which greatly expanded our borders.  I wouldn't be in the U.S. right now except for that fact.  


Were these men perfect?  Nope.  Not in  the least.  Were they all Christians?  Not necessarily.  Hard to say.  But regardless, they at least built this country on Biblical principles.  And I think that made a difference.


So, who would make a good president?  Let's just have the Lord return for His Church!  Then we won't have to worry about the president.  All I can do is pray for our leadership and that God will put the person in office that He wants us to have.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here