Wednesday, September 8, 2010

30 Days of Insight Day 9

If you want to see the original challenge, click here.

Day 09- Five things you want to see change. 




Number 1:  I would like to see our country get back to the values on which this country was based.  No matter what you believe concerning our country, there is no denying the fact that our country was founded on Biblical principles.  Indeed, we are so far from them it is unimaginable.  What used to be only discussed in hush tones and  looked down upon is now emblazoned across our screens in full color.

Number 2:  I would like to see true religious freedom return.  Normally, if you are anything but Christian, you receive all the freedom you could want and more.  But when a Christian wants freedom, we don't get it.  We must not offend others, but we must let all the other religions do whatever they want.

Number 3:  I would like to see national health care die.  End of story.

Number 4:  I would like to see children being children.  Children grow up way too fast in this country and know about things they never should know about.  Even my very sheltered daughter knows more about this world at her tender of age of 7 then I did was 13.

And number 5:  I would like to see a revival in the American church, especially.  We have become complacent and no longer try to live differently than the world.  It is easier to blend in.  The last I looked at what the Bible says, we are to be in the world, but not of the world.

I really was concise in my responses.  Thanks for reading.  And feel free to disagree.  Don't attack me please,but feel free to attack my beliefs if you don't agree.  I have broad shoulders.  I am a teacher after all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here