Friday, September 24, 2010

30 Days of Insight Day 25

   If you want to see the original challenge, click here.


Day 25- Something you would do if no one stopped you or if you knew you wouldn’t fail. 


I don't want to spend a long time on this right now because I think I can blog about this at length, but I would say definitely I would become a musical theatre star.  That had been my dream from the time I saw Phantom of the Opera in New York in 1992.  I was a mere 17-year-old, but I was certain I was going to go back to New York and make  it.  


I remember when I finally had to let this dream go.  I was still married.  Maybe  I'll get to do community theatre someday--maybe when  I'm 60!  But i have no regrets.  It was not to be.  I even wanted to audition for American Idol  several years ago, but by the time I began to watch the show, I was too old.  And who has time for America's Got Talent??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here