Friday, September 2, 2011

3in30 Challenge Weekly Linkup (9/2/11)

Well, I just signed up to this challenge yesterday, so I will do a little bit of a recap, and then I will tell you how I have been doing.

Goal #1:  I have not started doing anything about updating my challenges as of yet.  So nothing to report there.

Goal #2:  I have much to report on this.  It is actually the second week that I have been working hard to promote my blog.  I have been chronicling it, and I now do my own pinterest party every Friday, check my Feedly on Saturday, and my yahoo on Sunday.  I have written alexa reviews, hopped around on facebook, and participated in blog hops.  I have really made it a point to thank people for help they have given me and to try to help those who are just starting out.  So this goal is the strongest of the three right now.

Goal #3:  I have not updated my calendar.  I have thought about it, but it has not happened yet.

Seeing how I am only on my second day of the challenge, I would say I'm doing all right.  Hopefully I will have more to report next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here