Sunday, September 4, 2011

Solution Sunday--Mixbook 5x7 Custom Card Review



I am so excited to tell you about this wonderful product that I had the opportunity to review!  Mixbook is a wonderful site where you can create your own custom cards, invitations, and more.  The site is incredibly easy to navigate, and you will definitely be happy with the quality of each product they provide.

As I began to create my custom photo card, I was faced with so many decisions.  There were so many ideas, and I really had to spend some time narrowing down my choices.  I finally decided to create a custom Christmas Card.  The really great thing was that I was able to design exactly what the card said so that I could use these cards during winter, not just Christmas.  I sometimes forget to send out Christmas cards, but I know that I can make it a point to send out cards in January, and these cards will be ideal.  Here's a scan  of what my card looks like:
 While this image is not the clearest, you can see what a fine job they do on creating the perfect card!  My daughter loved it , and so did my mom.  On the back of the card, there is plenty of room to write a short message, and each card comes with a white envelope at no extra charge.

So the next time you have some kind of event coming up and you need a special, customized card, don't forget to check out Mixbook!  With them creating the perfect custom card, you just can't go wrong!

Like Mixbook on facebook.
Follow Mixbook on twitter.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here