Monday, September 5, 2011

Ergonomic Pen--UGLee Pen Review



I am so pleased to share my review with you today of the UGLee Pen.  I realize that the pen has an unusual name, but I have to admit that it is a name you will not forget.  I have seen these pens promoted online before, but this was my first opportunity to use them.  In fact, it was my first time to even use an ergonomic pen of any kind.

From the moment I picked up the pen, I was impressed with how comfortable the pen felt in my grip.  Generally when I pick up a pen, it causes minor pain or cramping.  Especially if I use it for any length of time.  With this pen, I did not experience any pain at all.  When they say that the pen grips you, they are exactly right.  There is no better way to explain it.

The other thing I noticed was the smooth way the pen wrote.  How nice it is to know that a pen exists that is both comfortable and effective.  Indeed, the company is to be commended for creating the ultimate comfort pen!

As we go back to school (tomorrow is my daughter's first day), it is good to remember that our children need pens like this, too.  Because children's muscles are still developing, it is important for them to use the UGLee pen as well!  So make sure that you add it to your child's back to school list.  Have them start out right and not pay for it with sore fingers later.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here