Saturday, September 24, 2011

Satisfied Saturday--Into the Swing of Things (9/24-10/1)

Well, I worked every day this week, and we had a few changes that I honestly cannot recall.  Fro last week's recipes, we will probably make the lasagna and maybe the desserts.  From a couple weeks ago, we'll go with the Crock Pot Pork and Apples.

But we will have a few original recipes, so here goes:

Meal 1:  Quick Chicken and Noodle Stir Fry
We have top ramen and stir fry veggies that we need to use up!

Meal 2:  Ham and Cheese Quesadillas
No cantaloupe, rice and beans



Dessert--My mom's birthday:  Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Pie 


Meal 3:  Salami Panini

I'm making crock pot lasagna for my mom from one of the other weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here