Friday, September 9, 2011

3in30 Challenge Weekly Linkup (9/9/11)

Well, I'm sorry to report this has not been a good week for getting any of my goals done.  I have gone back to work.  I went to a Taylor Swift concert (review coming Monday!).  And I have not accomplished a single goal.  The time has not been on my side.  And on top of everything, I have been involved in serious relational issues.  My best friend is very angry at my family, and to punish us, he has cut us off.  You may have noticed I don't mention Martin much any more.  God needs to get a hold of his life in a real way.  We keep praying, but he has decided to cut himself out of our lives after almost 10 years.  But that's another story.

1.  I have not updated a single book reading challenge!  Not a one!!

2.  I have not connected this week with bloggers.  Actually, I take that back.  I did yesterday.  I clicked on some blogger profiles on the Pioneer Woman website, and I commented on about three.  I have not heard anything back as far as I know.

3.  I have not updated the calendar.

So, right now, it seems that the goals are dead.  But they shall be resurrected tonight.  I am going to be on pinterest tonight having my private Friday night party.  So I should do some connecting tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I sure hope that u have a better week next week, that is hard I know about your friend, I have 2 of my kids that do not talk to me and its been almost 12 years since I have seen my son...but the Lord has a plan I know it and he does for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you're not giving up. I think that's the key to finally reaching our goals. Wishing you a better week ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here