Saturday, September 3, 2011

Satisfied Saturday (September 5-10) Back to School and Taylor Swift

Last week was a very unusual week.  I did make some of my recipes.  In fact, I made brownies (using up our brownie mix) and the apple peanut butter bread pudding from a couple weeks ago, and all was good.  Then, my mom got stung about 25 times by yellow jackets on Tuesday, and we had to go to the hospital.  Since we sprayed poison everywhere, the desserts had to be thrown out.  Yes, they were covered up, but we weren't taking any chances.  I made some terrific grilled chicken.  I put a savory rub on it and marinated it in French dressing.  The wild rice stuff from Costco was actually barley, and I really liked it!  We also enjoyed the spinach couscous salad.  That was all we made so far.

This week, my daughter goes back to school, and hopefully sub jobs will begin to come up for me.  We are also going to see Taylor Swift on Wednesday--a big night for my daughter and me.  So, I am making the meals I still have left to make from last week, and here is the plan for this week. (I am using my springpad this week.)


Meal 1:  
(I'm sure I'll use ground turkey.)


Meal 2:


Meal 3:



Dessert:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here